Quick Franchise Search
SHOES n FEET Retail Franchise
15015 Main St. Suite 211
Bellevue, WA 98007
Total investment required: Up to US$250,000
Investment Range: $185,000 - $215,000
Industry: Health Care Franchise / Retail Franchise
>> Get More Franchise Information
The shoe industry is a multi-trillion dollar industry. About 80% of people will experience foot pain at one time in their lives. Well fitting and supportive (good for your whole body) shoes are hard to find in today’s market. We hit the niche that no one else does- we are a Podiatric shoe store, NOT a pedorthic shoe store. We close the loop between the medical community (primarily Podiatrists), their patient and the shoe store. Our business is referral driven. 90% of our business is from medical referrals, personal referrals and repeat customers.
Discover the SHOES-n-FEET Way - Delivering a remarkable Shoe Retail experience
We do not make custom orthotics-we refer to Podiatrists, therefore, we support Podiatry rather than compete against it. We have spent 8 years developing and implementing clear systems and procedures for our success. We do not compromise our standards or brand. We have a strong continuing education program so that each store continues to grow and the employees continue to grow-also resulting in high employee retention.
- Make an Investment in a Business Early in its Life Cycle!
- Take Advantage of the Vast Growth Potential in the Industry and Market!
- Five Generations of Innovative Shoe Industry Experience!
- Proven Systems and Procedures!
Benefits of Owning a SHOES-n-FEET:
- Vast Growth Potential – Target Customer Market are Baby Boomers
- Ground Floor Franchise Opportunity
- Prime Territories available
- Direct access to Founder and Key Management
- Greater voice – As an early franchisee, your opinion and input is highly valued.
- Little to no Competition in an Under Served Market
- Direct Referrals from Medical Community
- Referral and Repeat Customers Driven Business
Franchise Support: SHOES-n-FEET offers a full line of franchise support services for new and existing owners:
- Site Selection
- Complete Business Set Up
- Initial Training at SHOES-n-FEET University
- On-Site Training at your Location
- Hiring Assistance
- Merchandising, Ordering and Inventory Assistance
- Marketing Assistance
- On Going Field Visits and Phone Support
Balanced Work and Family
- Lower Overhead Costs/Increased Profit Margins
- Open 8 hours a day
- Closed on Sundays and Major Holidays
- Closed 2 Weeks a Year
- Fewer Staffing Requirements + Higher Quality Staff + Low Turn Over
- Higher Productivity
- Customer Satisfaction
- Strong Relationships
- Opportunity to provide Medical Benefits to you and your Employees
- Desire to Work with People
- Enjoy Learning
- Take Pleasure in Helping Others
- Wish to Balance Work and Personal Time
- Aspire for Greater Independence
- Expect to Maximize Profit Margins
The high emphasis on continued education and employee development allows me to hire and keep superior people. The unique business model of SHOES-n-FEET allows me to operate effectively and efficiently, resulting in less operating hours a day, fewer days a week and even less weeks a year then traditional retail businesses." - Doug C, owner of 3 locations in the Greater Seattle Area
To learn more about the SHOES-n-FEET retail franchise opportunity, simply complete the form below.
Request SHOES n FEET Retail Franchise Information