Quick Franchise Search
@WORK HelpingHands Services Franchise
@WORK HelpingHands Services
3215 John Sevier Highway
Knoxville, TN 37920
Total investment required: Up to US$30,000
Investment Range: $20,000 - $30,000
Industry: Health Care Franchise / Personal Care Franchise / Senior Care Franchise
>> Get More Franchise Information
Know the Freedom of owning your own Business with the backing of a National Franchise system
@WORK HelpingHands Services offers both the best low investment opportunity and widest range of services in the non-medical in-home care franchise industry while allowing you to set prices and control service programs without barriers from the franchisor.
The @WORK HelpingHands Services franchise system has been designed to hold costs down for the franchise office and assist in marketing to the end client.
The @WORK HelpingHands Services franchise system has been designed to hold costs down for the franchise office and assist in marketing to the end client. From innovative Internet based systems to unique sales and management techniques, @WORK is consistently adding value and marketability to franchise offices.
@WORK HelpingHands Services franchises offer a variety of service programs including daily living assistance, senior assistance, personal concierge, homemaker assistance and parent's helper programs under one complete franchise opportunity. In addition to the @WORK HelpingHands franchise opportunity, @WORK also offers franchise opportunities in both the personnel staffing industry through our @WORK Personnel Services franchise and the medical staffing industry through our @WORK Medical Services franchise business model.
One of the most important aspects of the @WORK network is the relationship between the franchisee and franchisor. We believe that maintaining a good relationship with our franchise owners is critical to their success. That belief is why we place such high emphasis on the standard of quality for the services, facilities, and personnel in each franchise operation. All of these elements combine to present a professional image to our clients and employees.Industry Information:
Daily Living Assistance & Senior Services
- There are currently 34 Million Seniors in the United States. Over the next few decades, that number is projected to exceed 70 Million.
- Americans age 85 and older are the fastest growing segment of the population and the heaviest users of long term assistance care services. From 1960-1999, the 85 and older age group increased by more than 274 percent. Longevity is expected to rise for all ages.
- The Home Care Industry exceeded the $40 Billion mark in 1997.
- More than 12 million Americans require some long term care. As many as 6 out of every 10 Americans have family members or friends requiring long term care services. 8 out of every 10 would prefer to have care provided at their family member's home.
- Two out of five Americans will need long term care at some point in their lives.
- The fastest growing occupation through 2005 will be Personal/Home Care Aides.
Personal Concierge and Homemaker's Services
- People are working harder than ever. As a result, more and more people are willing to pay for services that make their lives easier.
- Small business owners, busy professionals, independent seniors, two-career families, out of town visitors, realtors, lawyers, and anyone with too much to do benefits from these services.
- A personal concierge/homemaker will take care of the things someone has to do while they do the things they want to do.
- Our daily lives pull us in so many directions it is hard to decide which job to handle first. Outsourcing routine responsibilities redirects time and energy toward a more fulfilling and less stressful life.
- Approximately 62% of women with children under the age of six are in the workforce and 78% of women with school-age children are working.
- 75% of all U.S. children are in child care.
- In 1999, $4.1 Billion was spent on child care and is expected to reach an estimated $58 Billion by the end of 2005. This compares to about $5 Billion in 1982.
- The 0-5 age group will grow by more than one million children in the U.S. and will reach 24 million in 2010.
@WORK HelpingHands Services franchises offer a wide variety of services to meet the needs of each of these groups, rather than strictly the senior care market. By offering a wide variety of service programs, @WORK HelpingHands franchise owners can best diversify their business and capitalize on the numerous opportunities available within the community.
Features and Benefits:
As an @WORK HelpingHands Services franchise, you are an integral part of the company's future. @WORK gives each franchise a personal commitment to excellence. From helping make the franchise location decision to pre-opening and operating the office, @WORK HelpingHands Services provides a complete support system including:
- Extensive initial and on-going training programs
- Field support personnel
- State of the art front and back office system
- Technical support center
- Proprietary business planner
- Comprehensive business operations manuals
- Payroll funding for temporary personnel
- Complete payroll and invoice processing
- Internet based employee testing and screening software
- Complete disaster recovery protection
By franchising through @WORK HelpingHands Services, you receive the reputation, notoriety, and branding of a national franchise system along with the affiliation needed to secure those clients who would otherwise turn you away.
Overall, @WORK provides an all in one, turn key operation with a proven method and manner of operation, complete with procedures, guidelines, methods, and most importantly, a track record of success.
To learn more about the @WORK HelpingHands Services franchise opportunity, simply complete the form below.
Request @WORK HelpingHands Services Franchise Information