Allkare... High Quality Emergency Trades and Repair Services
Who we are
The ALLKARE GROUP provides a one stop shop of high quality emergency trades and repair services to domestic and commercial insurance claimants. We work for leading national loss adjusters to serve a growing number of insurance claims for surveying, restoration (strip and drying out or clean) and reinstatement – such as plumbing, electrical, building, joinery, drying, plastering, painting, decorating, carpet and upholstery cleaning, general cleaning and laundry services.
We have established a formidable reputation in the industry since 1999 because we care more and operate in a uniquely professional way, so we already have insurers that want to use our services in other areas of the UK.
A Growing Market
Unlike other franchises that rely on already saturated and slowing markets, the market for insurance repair services is growing day by day because:
· Global Warming – increasing weather disturbances mean more insurance claims requiring repair. Just think of the increasing amount of flood damage that needs to be fixed in recent years.
· Increasing Population – more people obviously means more households and thus more claims, but it also means that houses are being built in areas more prone to floods, subsidence, winds and emergencies because there is less space to build on safer land
· Tougher Mortgage Terms – due to the recent credit crunch and natural disasters, homes require increasingly higher levels of insurance cover which means more claims for us to deal with
· Centralisation – the industry is centralizing so that insurers want to use a few well-established contractors that offer a range of services (like Allkare) rather than many independent ones offering individual services.
· Customer Service – in a competitive insurance market, insurers want to use companies with high customer service standards and systems (like Allkare) and loss adjusters are requiring ever more strict service level agreements, which can only be met with companies of our experience.
How it Works
We have the experience and professionalism that thousands of satisfied customers and their insurers attest to, because we care more. We train you to operate your own ALLKARE business in exactly the same successful way that we do. You don’t need any experience, equipment or even a vehicle to start and we may even introduce you to your first clients. We provide you with everything you need, so you can start trading within 4 weeks of signing up!
We have invested hundreds of thousands of pounds into the Allkare system and technology to make it as easy as possible for you to set up in this business and to start trading successfully from the start. Some of the leading features of our franchise are:
· State of the art claims management software and live claim status tracking system
· Comprehensive client relationship management systems
· Relationships with key national loss adjusters and insurers that want to use us in other areas
· Cutting edge equipment for you to use for more efficient and profitable repairs and emergency services
· Industry leading franchisee and staff training and coaching at dedicated headquarter facilities
· A support team and staff of 41 at head office to help you every step of the way
· Perhaps the best thing is our Allkare Business Academy which is there to coach you to success going forward – a real point of difference for a franchise owner
With our systems and support, you will offer exactly the same services that we do. You will learn how to establish relationships with loss adjusters in your area and to manage a claim from when it comes in to the completion of a repair job by your own team of tradesmen (employed or subcontracted) that the customer and their insurer will be happy with. You will be recognized as a business that cares more – and as such, one that profits more and gets more business.
What sorts of Franchise do you offer?
Just the one – to copy our successful business in every way in your area.
We are not a sales or carpet cleaning franchise – you will be able to build a business that offers all of our services, employs or subcontracts a full range of tradesmen in all trades and that deals with national and local loss adjusters that offer you a sizeable amount of business serving claimants repair needs. As such, every effort that you put into building your business will be rewarded by the value of your business increasing – so that you can profit from it now AND in the future if you sell it or retire.
How much will I make?
Like any franchise, this is your business and you will only make as much as the effort that you put into it. Our pilot operation has made £1m turnover in its first year and our headquarters serves £3m of business annually.
The Franchise Package
Franchise fees are from £12,000 and we also offer a turnkey package of everything that you need to start trading at around £19,000 which includes:
· Full training and coaching for success
· Local and headquarters mentoring and assistance
· Introduction to key local and national account clients (insurers and loss adjusters)
· IT equipment
· State of the art claims management, quotation, business management, training and accounts software
· Your first liveried vehicle (deposit on lease and fitting) fully fitted out
· Company Set-up and Accountancy Package
· Your own local ALLKARE website
· Launch Advertising and PR, and marketing materials
· Business Stationery
Our support includes assistance in raising funding for your new business with high street banks and a dedicated support team for day-to-day needs.
How is Allkare better than other Insurance & Repair franchises?
· Our success is founded on our caring personal approach and high quality of services – so you will always be an important part of our operation that we work beside and not lost in a corporation
· We are a one stop professional service provider – not a handyman, trades or carpet cleaning business (we want you to manage a growing business, not to become a plumber or carpet cleaner!)
· You don’t need experience to join our business – just good management and customer relationship skills
· We are recognised as a high-quality professional brand with thousands of satisfied customers and major key national clients
· Our training is second to none and is maintained through an ongoing coaching program (you keep being trained and supported, we don’t just do it once and then throw you to the lions!)
· We help all the company set-up and bureaucracy, so you are freer to concentrate on making sales.
· We focus on business referred from insurance claims and other key sectors. You don’t need to subsidise your business by competing with smaller independents offering home improvement services.
· We care more – so you, your staff, your customers (claimants) and your clients (insurers) can be sure of more professionalism, more support and a robust brand.
To learn more about the Allkare franchise opportunity, simply complete the form below.