Caremark...a Leading Supplier of Staff for short & long term Solutions
A sound investment in care
Caremark supply staff for short and long term solutions, for either immediate placement or pre-arranged long term periods, in care homes, hospitals and for people in their own homes either privately or via social services. We guarantee that, once assigned, all staff placements are followed up with rigorous ongoing quality checks, conducted by one of our Care Managers.
We are dedicated to recruiting and supplying the highest calibre of care staff, whilst maintaining a consistent and friendly service.
Caremark is run as a national franchise with the UK Head Office carefully selecting the franchisees for defined territories, ensuring the consistently high standard of service that Caremark demands for its clients.
The Caremark Story - unmatched specialist experience
The Caremark story started almost 20 years ago in 1987, when MD Kevin Lewis entered the care business, setting up a care home in Brighton and Hove. In 1993 he was invited by Social Services to diversify his business activities into the provision of domiciliary care, and this achieved an impressive £1m turnover in year one.
Kevin quickly realised there was a need throughout the UK for the services his business provided, and that franchising was the best method to provide this efficiently and to the highest standards.
From 1995 to 2001 a network of Franchisees was put in place throughout the country, and his company was the UK market leader. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Kevin was approached and his company bought up by a major plc.
Kevin’s passion for care and desire to see other people succeed impelled him to launch Caremark in 2005. The Caremark business has since its inception, consistently surpassed its growth and development targets. A fine tuned formula is already in place and providing franchisees with a clear guide to successful business development.
Care Services Market
With a growing elderly population set to grow by approximately 58% in the next 20 years – Caremark offers the opportunity to tap into a multi-billion pound market.
· The current spend on care in the UK is conservatively estimated to be in excess of £12billion.
· The population has been ageing and will continue to do so during the first half of this century.
· There are now over one million people working in social care services.
The market is waiting, the potential is enormous and Caremark has the best kept secret. This secret can only be obtained by people who are granted the Caremark franchise and who thereby receive its proven success formula.
Your guarantee of excellence
All Caremark personnel have been carefully selected, rigorously trained and given comprehensive and ongoing back-up and support facilities.
Caremark is supported by Kevin Lewis, previously the driving force behind one of the UK’s most successful and respected domiciliary care businesses.
This ensures that every Caremark office delivers world class levels of excellence to all our clients, both large and small.
Training and Support
Your Caremark support services
Caremark is committed to delivering the support services necessary to ensure that the Franchisee has the Head Office resources available to give them every opportunity to develop a successful business.
These support services include:
· A dedicated Franchisee Support Manager
· On-going business analysis, advice and guidance
· Regular updating of the Operations Manual
· A commitment to enhancing the brand
· An effective communications procedure
· A high quality Caremark website
· Regular regional meetings for the exchange of information
· An annual conference to recognise success
· Regular visits for face to face feedback and advice
· An on-going programme of research and development
· Professional promotional materials for proactive marketing
· Customised software for efficient administration
· Document Reference Guide to ensure full compliance with CSCI Regulations
Caremark is offering you a complete franchise package which contains all the ingredients necessary to launch a highly professional Caremark service into a local area.
A complete franchise package to help you get started costs £29,500+VAT
Your franchise package includes:
· Training Programme - You will benefit from attending a comprehensive training programme.
· Stationery Package - You will be supplied with an initial package of all stationery items.
· Training Materials - We will provide you with training materials for staff inductions.
· Promotional Materials - We will supply you with a range of marketing and promotional material.
· Corporate Uniform - You will be given an initial supply of staff uniforms which professionally portray the Caremark corporate identity.
· Initial Research and Marketing - Including area selection, in-territory support and signage.
· Membership of Professional Body
· Initial Fees - To obtain registration with the governing regulatory authority.
· Operations Manual - You will receive the invaluable Caremark know-how in the form of the comprehensive Operations Manual.
· Licensing Rights - You will receive the rights to operate under the Caremark corporate identity and receive the full range of Franchisor Support Services for a defined territory.
Who's Ideal for Us
Caremark Franchisees are a special kind of people. They recognise an excellent business opportunity, they are committed and passionate about everything they undertake, they demand the highest standards from themselves and their colleagues, and they genuinely care about other people. If that sounds like you, then call us – today!
Hear from our franchisees...
“I was looking for a Franchise with unlimited potential and a market that demonstrated excellent future growth. With the Aged population alone growing some 58% in the next 20 years and society choosing care in the home for so many needy people, Caremark met those criteria to the letter. I see it as an opportunity to run a successful operation whilst fulfilling a social need to a high standard.” - Carl Ward, Caremark Franchisee
"I had been looking into being my own boss for a while. I knew I only had one go at this, so I had to research my possibilities thoroughly before taking the plunge.
My interest in franchising began with fast-food franchises such as Burger King and Papa's Pizza's. These appeared to be a fairly safe bet as the nation's demand for fast food shows no sign on waning and statistics indicated that the chance of success for a fast-food franchise was considerably higher than for an independent business.
Then I started looking into different types of franchises and accidentally came across Caremark. Something which appealed to me about Caremark was the track record of its director, Kevin Lewis, who previously created the largest domiciliary care services provider in the country. That in itself gave me confidence that I didn't have about any other franchise opportunity.
Also, the fact that we have an ageing population means the demand is already there and will continue to grow." - Manjit Briah, Caremark Franchisee
Don’t miss out on the Caremark opportunity
Caremark are actively seeking to further develop their franchise network and are currently interviewing potential franchisees for vacant areas.
To receive more Caremark franchise information, simply fill out the form below.