Quick Franchise Search
Guard A Kid Child Identification Franchise
Guard-A-Kid Child Identification
3900 NW 79 Ave., Suite 708
Miami, FL 33166
Total investment required: Up to US$10,000
Investment Range: $19,900
Industry: Children's Franchise / Education Franchise / Services Business Franchise
>> Get More Franchise Information
Guard-A-Kid is the country’s Leading Child Identification Franchise
Guard-A-Kid was formed in 2003 in Miami, Florida. After months of research and development, Guard-A-Kid unveiled its state-of-the-art Digital Child ID System in 2004. This new system provides a complete identification and safety package for children. According to law enforcement throughout the United States, a parent's best assurance for the quick and safe recovery of a missing child is to have a complete profile of the child on hand. Guard-A-Kid has developed a simple yet comprehensive system that provides a complete identification for a child within minutes.
Why Franchise With Guard-A-Kid?
Guard-A-Kid s the country's leading child ID service. Guard-A-Kid uses a state-of-the-art FBI quality digital fingerprint scanner to capture the child's fingerprint images. While others offer a single printed ID card, Guard-A-Kid provides the parents with two wallet-size printed IDs, a large file-size ID, and most importantly a CDROM that contains all of the child's information in a digital format ready to be sent to law enforcement.
Parents typically pay $15 for this service
Direct cost to produce each child ID kit is about $4
The cost of owning a Guard-A-Kid franchise is $19,900
Your initial package includes enough kits to process the first 500 kids
The following items are included in your start-up kit:
Why Wait any Longer?
- A state-of-art laptop PC
- Guard-A-Kid proprietary software
- An FBI quality digital fingerprint scanner
- A high resolution high speed digital camera
- An adjustable camera tripod
- A high speed color printer
- A high quality laminating machine
- A surge protected power supply
- All necessary cables and accessories
- Two 3' x 6' color banners
- Two retractable banner stands
- Two banner carrying case
- Two 2' x 3' color reminder banners/signs
- Two magnetic car signs
- A laptop carrying case with wheels and retractable handle
- A photography light kit
- A photography retractable light stand
- A blue photography backdrop
- A digital scale
- A carrying case with wheels
- Marketing material
- Enough kits to process the first 500 kids
- Three Guard-A-Kid™ logo polo shirts
- Paper shredder
- CD shredder
- Personalized business cards, letterheads, etc.
- Electric Stapler
- Date stamp with pad
- Daytime organizer folder with calendar
- Various office supplies
- Notebook PC with digital FBI quality fingerprint scanner
- High resolution, high speed printer
- High quality industrial laminating machine
- Complete photography setup, including light and backdrop
- Digital camera
- Carrying case
- Guard-A-Kid Hardware System
Guard-A-Kid Franchising Corp. is in the process of establishing a nationwide network of franchisees (Child Safety Specialists) to provide this service throughout the United States. Franchisees promote this program from their home-based office to schools and daycares in their exclusive territory. Each territory is assigned so that your potential market is about 100,000 kids.
The system is extremely easy to learn and is designed so that you cannot make mistakes. No prior computer knowledge or special skills are required. It's extremely easy, fun and rewarding.
To learn more about the Guard-A-Kid Child Identification franchise opportunity, simply complete the form below.
Request Guard A Kid Child Identification Franchise Information