Quick Franchise Search
Home Helpers Senior Care Franchise
Home Helpers Senior Care
10700 Montgomery Rd., Suite 300
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Total investment required: Up to US$10,000
Investment Range: $7,500 - $24,900
Industry: Health Care Franchise / Home Based Franchise / Personal Care Franchise / Senior Care Franchise
>> Get More Franchise Information
Ranked #1 Senior Care Franchise Entrepreneur Magazine
With over 432 franchises awarded, Home Helpers is a franchise leader in the industry of providing staff for non-medical care to Seniors, new mothers and those recuperating from illness. Unlike others, we offer four distinct profit centers that add to your bottom line without incurring extra overhead. You can operate your Home Helpers franchise from home or a small office.
The facts about Seniors in the US are:
- Americans 65 years and older are one of the fastest growing age groups.
- As of the year 2000, that number has exceeded 35 million people. By 2010, the 65+ group will swell to over 40,000,000.
- In 1993, $20.8 billion was spent on home health care. This compares to $11.1 billion in 1990 and just $1.9 billion in 1980.
- In-home care is a rapidly expanding service industry with a growth rate of 584% from 1980 to 1990, and then doubling again in just four years.
Run your own home care business
As the population of America's Seniors continues to increase dramatically, more and more of the nation's elderly remain at home instead of going into retirement centers or nursing homes. They can do this by getting a little extra help in managing their everyday lives. This trend presents a huge opportunity for growth in the home care industry. That's where Home Helpers comes in.
Our franchise system is designed to help you grow your business, not physically do the work yourself. You do not need any medical experience. Our extensive training program will teach you everything you need to gain the knowledge required to grow your business.
Marketing and support for our franchisees
What makes Home Helpers unique is our emphasis on marketing for our franchisees. However, effective marketing requires significant investment. Month after month, the Home Helpers franchise system spends tens of thousands of dollars on both a national and local advertising campaign that helps ensure our franchisees remain far ahead of the competition.
With Home Helpers, there is another added value. As a Home Helpers franchisee, you may be eligible for a Direct Link franchise, FREE OF CHARGE IF YOU QUALIFY (value of $11,900). Direct Link adds another HUGE profit center to your bottom line by offering your clients 24-hour emergency and medical monitoring in their home. It's based on monthly residual income and requires no added employees. It's a business you can grow along with your Home Helpers franchise, making ownership of a Home Helpers franchise even more of a sound investment.
Key benefits of investing in a Home Helpers franchise
- Low start-up costs
- No medical or health care experience required
- It's a cash business. No account receivables involved
- Extra profit centers, adding to the bottom line
- Exclusive territories
- Home-based financing available through franchisor
- No equipment or inventory
- Extensive training
- Aggressive marketing program unsurpassed in the industry
To learn more about the Home Helpers Senior Care franchise opportunity, simply complete the form below.
Request Home Helpers Senior Care Franchise Information